Belinda Ratcliffe, Clinical Psychologist provides ‘gold standard’ assessment and diagnosis services to individuals (from babies through to adulthood) with or suspected of having an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability or other developmental disabilities.
Diagnosis and assessment of:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (includes diagnoses previously referred to as Asperger’s Disorder, Autistic Disorder and Pervasive Developmental Disorder) using ‘ADOS’ and ‘ADI-R’ tests, which are the ‘gold standard’ in assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Intellectual Disability – includes an IQ test (e.g. WISC-IV) and assessment of adaptive functioning (e.g. ABAS)
- Developmental Delay – using the Griffiths Mental Developmental Scales
- Mental Health issues (e.g. anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- Challenging Behaviour
- Social Communication Issues
- Behavioural Issues