- NEW – online course – Foundations in Autism for Mental Health Professionals – registrations opening soon! Click here to enrol (special early bird/launch rates apply)
- (Postponed due to Covid-19). – Friday 12th June 2020 – Foundations in Autism for Mental Health Professionals!
- (Postponed due to Covid-19) SOLD OUT!: Monday 30th March 2020 – Foundations in Autism for Mental Health Professionals
- SOLD OUT Dr Belinda Ratcliffe will be providing the following 1-day workshops: Friday 27th September 2019 at our flagship Paramatta City Campus. Click for more details and to register:
Dr Belinda Ratcliffe is sought after by Government and Non-Government Organisations for her training in Autism, Intellectual Disability and Mental Health.
In providing training, Belinda is passionate about bringing evidence-based autism research to life for practising clinicians, with ‘real life’ case examples and practical activities.
Drawing on 18 years of clinical experience, and over a decade of teaching experience in university, hospital and non-government settings, Belinda aims to leave participants inspired and armed with practical skills to immediately apply in their own clinical practice.
The following one-day workshops are available, customisable on request for your service/organisation:
- Foundations in Autism Spectrum Disorder for Adolescent and Adult Mental Health Professionals
- Assessment of Intellectual Disability – An introduction for Psychologists
- Teaching Social-Emotional Skills to Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder