- New for 2019! We are thrilled to announce that Dr Belinda Ratcliffe will be providing the following 1-day workshops via Western XeD (hosted at Western Sydney University, Parramatta City Campus):
- Foundations in Autism for Adolescent and Adult Mental Health Professionals
- Assessment of Intellectual Disability – an Introduction for psychologists
- Check back for more details soon!
- To express your interest email: email@example.com
Dr Belinda Ratcliffe is sought after by Government and Non-Government Organisations for her training in Autism, Intellectual Disability and Mental Health.
In providing training, Belinda is passionate about bringing evidence-based autism research to life for practising clinicians, with ‘real life’ case examples and practical activities.
Drawing on 18 years of clinical experience, and over a decade of teaching experience in university, hospital and non-government settings, Belinda aims to leave participants inspired and armed with practical skills to immediately apply in their own clinical practice.
The following one-day workshops are available, customisable on request for your service/organisation:
- Foundations in Autism Spectrum Disorder for Adolescent and Adult Mental Health Professionals
- Assessment of Intellectual Disability – An introduction for Psychologists
- Teaching Social-Emotional Skills to Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder