Belinda Ratcliffe, Clinical Psychologist provides ‘gold standard’ assessment diagnosis and therapy services for individuals (from babies through to adulthood) with or suspected of having an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability or other developmental disabilities.
Diagnosis and assessment of:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (includes diagnoses previously referred to as Asperger’s Disorder, Autistic Disorder and Pervasive Developmental Disorder) using ‘ADOS’ and ‘ADI-R’ tests, which are the ‘gold standard’ in assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Intellectual Disability – includes an IQ test (e.g. WISC-IV) and assessment of adaptive functioning (e.g. ABAS)
- Developmental Delay – using the Griffiths Mental Developmental Scales
- Mental Health issues (e.g. anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- Challenging Behaviour
- Social Communication Issues
- Behavioural Issues
- The Westmead Feelings Program (formerly Emotion-based Social Skills Training)
- Practical Social Skills
- Emotion Regulation
- Coping with life transitions
- Disclosing and understanding a diagnosis
- Grief and loss